About this Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Betws-y-Coed
Bryn Bella offers relaxing and comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation overlooking the village of Betws-y-Coed in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
Facilities provided include:
- Ample free parking in our own private car park.
- Drying and ironing facilities.
- All rooms have TV, DVD player, hairdryers, microwave, electronic safe, tea & coffee facilities.
- A lockup garage for the storage of motorcycles/mountain bikes.
- Terraced patio with ample garden furniture with great views.
- Peaceful garden for guests' use in which to relax.
- Internet is accessible from the guests lounge and all rooms have Wi-Fi.
- Tasty breakfast and packed lunches.
- View more information about the rooms at this bed and breakfast.
The lounge is situated on the ground floor and is there for your comfort. There is a colour TV and video for your use, but please be respectful of other guests. The bookcases contain a number of books, including walking and climbing guides of the area as well as those of other parts of the world. In addition you will find recent copies of Bird Watching, High, local papers and TV listings.
For those wishing to get a little closer to birds feeding on the bird tables outside the B&B without disturbing them, there is a telescope and binoculars for your convenience.
The B&B has a selection of both double and twin bedded rooms, all of which are tastefully furnished, all ensuite, with remote colour TV, hot beverage tray, clock radio and hair dryer.
Check in 15.00hrs. Check out 10.00hrs.
View the virtual tour of Bryn Bella.
Bed & breakfast with a view
The rooms are well equipped
The guest lounge
|Low Season||High Season|
|Room 3||King size/Twin||£80.00||£85.00|
|Room 5||King size/Twin||£80.00||£85.00|
|Room 5||3 Singles||£100.00||£105.00|
|Room 6||King size/Twin||£80.00||£85.00|
For more information please contact Mark & Joan Edwards at:
Bryn Bella, Lôn Muriau, Betws-y-Coed, North Wales, UK. LL24 0HD