Trefriw Woollen Mills, Trefriw.

Woollen mills with mill shop. Shop and Water Turbines Apr to Oct; Daily 9.30-5.30. Nov to Mar; Daily 10-5. Jan to Mar; Mon-Sat 10-5. (closed Dec 25, 26 & 27 and Jan 1 & 2) Weaving and Museum – see website. (2012) phone: 01492 640462 website: view website

Read More
Llanrwst Bridge, Llanrwst.

Impressive stone bridge spanning the river Conwy in Llanrwst built in 1636. Always open.

Read More
Gwydir Uchaf Chapel, Llanrwst.

Simple stone-built chapel built in 1673. By arrangement with the keykeepers. tel. 01492 641687. Please allow at least 24 hours notice before your visit. (2012) phone: 01492 641687 website: view website

Read More
St. Michael’s Church, Betws-y-Coed

14th century church on the banks of the River Conwy. Key normally available from Conwy Valley Railway Museum (opposite church) or from the Tourist Information Centre Betws-y-Coed. A Steward is on duty Easter to end Oct some Sundays and 1st Saturday of month 10-2. (2012) phone: 01690 710333 website: view website

Read More
Capel Garmon Neolithic Chambers, Betws-y-Coed.

Neolithic burial chamber. Always open.

Read More